Stay Tuned for Next Year’s Events!
THE HOPE HOUSE ENDURANCE TEAM IS DEDICATED TO BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT RELATED EFFORTS THAT PROMOTE SOUND MENTAL HEALTH AND INCREASED PERSONAL RESILIENCE.
INSPIRED BY ONE OF THEIR OWN, ALUMNI OF HOPE HOUSE MINISTRIES IN PORT JEFFERSON NEW YORK, FORMED THE HOPE HOUSE ENDURANCE TEAM IN JANUARY OF 2024. UTILIZING FITNESS AS A CATALYST FOR POSITIVE AND LASTING CHANGE, THE HOPE HOUSE ENDURANCE TEAM ASSISTS INDIVIDUALS AND SMALL GROUPS IN CREATING PERSONAL WELLNESS, A SENSE OF COMMUNITY AND HOPE.
- To work one on one and in small groups to increase daily and weekly fitness regimens.
- To engage the local community in events throughout the year that promote fitness, including the annual 4x4x48 & Montauk Triathlon.
- To implement a signature summer event for members.
- To provide personal and group training for members.
- To offer ongoing continued education in the areas of body, mind and spirit resources as they relate to fitness.
- To engage HHM alumni and residents for the purpose of strengthening personal resilience and endurance on the road recovery.